As you may already know, one of my absolute favorite places in the world is Grenada. There truly is something for everyone there. If you’re into exploring, there are adventures waiting around every corner. If you’re looking for a low key place to relax, there are too many gorgeous beaches to name. Whatever your vacation style: lots of activities, or nothing on the agenda… everyone’s gotta eat. So why not check out the amazing restaurant: Schnitzel Haus! To me, this is a MUST VISIT. It is more than just a delicious restaurant, it’s a whole dining experience.
A view from St. George’s of the Carenage
This beautiful view is across the street from the restaurant Schnitzel Haus!
We had a large group reservation and had the whole restaurant to ourselves one night. We parked across the street and got the sweetest greeting from the owners! You know it’s going to be a fun night when there is such a warm welcome. They’re so nice! :)
Views from inside are so pretty.
While dinner was being prepared, we were able to walk about the restaurant, and spent a lot of time out on the balcony.
I believe this is the Weiner Schnitzel (I’ve also had the Jager Schnitzel) The food is incredible.
Evening views of the Carenage, the photos don’t do it justice.
So, here’s the scoop:
Things to know for your visit to Schnitzel Haus:
- Call ahead for hours of operation, and reservations
- BRING CASH! (credit cards are not accepted)
- Don’t be in a rush – dining will likely take several hours – The food is made fresh, and it’s an experience to be enjoyed!
- Save room (or make room) for drinks and/or dessert – (I love the Honey Beer, and Apple Strudel!)
- Be prepared for delicious food, and a memorable time!
- If you don’t have a car, or don’t want to take a taxi, this is right along the bus route too!